Friday, August 01, 2008
Father's Day (Very Belated)
We had just driven up to Sacramento a few days before Father's Day, so it didn't go exactly like I wanted it to for Casey's first Father's Day, but we made do. Luckily, I had already gotten his Father's Day present and picked up the little onesie Weston is wearing below. Out of all the pictures I took of Weston wearing his Father's Day shirt, I figured this one was the most appropriate because it looked the most "thug-like" : ) Even though it is a lot bit late, I just wanted to wish Casey a Happy Father's Day on the blog and thank him for being the wonderful father that he is. I couldn't have dealt with Weston being in the NICU like I did without him and he was a huge help the first few months. He changed almost every single diaper while Weston was in the hospital and the first few months (even though the nurses were there). He is also really good about playing with Weston. Casey can make him smile like nobody else and you can tell that Weston loves his Daddy. I get a huge smile on my face when I watch them together and it makes being a mother that much better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
He is just so cute! :-)
you shouldn't have
Post a Comment