-Sucking his toes. Gross and cute at the same time.
-Rolling over from his back to his tummy. He's done this twice now.
-Went to the drive-ins for the 2nd time and was good.
-Has more hair, but it is hard to see since it is blond.
-Can sit up without help for a while now.
-Laughs when everyone else is laughing.
-Loves to listen to music and listen to Casey and I sing along. I think he is going to be a Karaoke fan : )
-I can get him to smile for the camera pretty much every time now.
-Loves to be outside: in the pool or on the grass. He just looks around and observes.
-Likes to reach up and touch our faces.
-Tightens up his body when I go to put his new diaper on, which makes it hard to do up.
-Is growing out of his clothes way too fast.
-We have an exercise ball that he loves to bounce on. It also helps him calm down for bed/naps.
-Likes to go one walks to take Daddy lunch : )


5 comments:
Oh Jenna, he is adorable! I love babies at his age... it is so fun to see their little personalities! I am glad that you found our little blog. I hope all is going well with you guys in Cali!
Great photos! Jenna - your pictures are looking very professional! You could pick up some extra money on the side! Weston is the most handsome little boy I have ever seen!
Well he still looks adorable and very healthy and happy. Good job mom! Glad to see an update and also glad you are getting settled in. Good luck Casey on your exam. Love always
He is soooo cute! I can't wait to have another baby that small again! Haha, and Landon isn't that much older but that age is so great. I'm so glad you updated! And I'm glad you guys are all moved and settled in. I'm sorry I missed you guys! Next year though, I'm for sure going to Tahoe so we'll have to drop in! :)
He is such a cute little munchkin! Glad to see you guys are doing well!miss ya
Post a Comment