Sunday, August 24, 2008

Just Like Daddy

When I first went to meet Casey's mom in Vancouver, Casey pulled this outfit out of his closet and held it up to his chest like a prized possession and told me how he had worn this outfit when he was a baby and wanted our sons to wear it too. Well, before I knew it, it was almost too small for Weston, so I had to put it on and take some pictures so he could be just like daddy : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weston looks great! It sure brings back the memories! It was worth the wait to see him! He is sitting up so good!

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

he is the cutest!!!

Anonymous said...

Weston is so cute! He reminds me of Casey when he was a baby! It's so fun to have a grandson! I love that little boy!