Well, college football season has begun and we couldn't be more excited. Luckily, we were able to watch the first game at Jason's friend's house on his brand new/huge flat screen. We pulled through with the win and we're hoping it's the trend for the rest of the season. We're looking forward to watching "The Quest for Perfection" and are loudly cheering from afar this year. Go Cougars!
Weston all decked out in his BYU gear. I also brought along his First BYU Book and a BYU football for good measure so that no one questioned his fanhood : )

Watching his first game with Dad

2 comments:
He made plenty of noise when we were on defense, but I think that was more because he was tired than actually trying to disrupt NIU's offense.
Weston is so handsome! He looks incredible in his BYU outfit. I think he likes football already. Like father.... like son....! Happy times ahead!
Post a Comment