Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Catching Some Zzzzzz's
I really like sleeping pictures because when I was little my mom took a lot of me because she would always find me asleep in funny positions. Weston doesn't fall asleep in too many funny positions, but I still like to see him sleep. He always looks so peaceful. Here are a few of my favorites over the past few months.
He likes to hold this bear and play with it when he's falling asleep sometimes, and it rattles, so I know when he wakes up because he starts playing with it again.
After a long day of errands
On the walk home from taking Casey lunch.
He had rolled over on the couch and this is how we found him. He woke up a few minutes later though.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Jenna - great shots! I love the first one the best. Weston is so adorable. My pictures of him sleeping aren't as good as yours. You are quite the photographer! Great job!
the hand in the mouth one makes him look like casey.
He's getting so big!! I love sleeping pictures too. I have a lot of those on my blog from when he was little.
I love the first one - he just looks like he's chilling and relaxing:) He's getting so big and cute - YAY!
Post a Comment