Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fast Friends

When we first got to Sacramento, Jason and Ashley were kind enough to let us stay with them for a few weeks. The morning after we got there, Paisley and Weston woke up around the same time, so Ashley and I introduced them again (it had been a long time). We laid them on the blanket and right away, Paisley reached over and grabbed Weston's hand. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. They have been friends ever since, even though they are a little more agressive when they play together now : ) It has been really fun to have babies so close in age with Jason and Ashley.

Even though their faces don't show it, they really do like each other : )
Party at Paisley's crib. I think it looks like they're dancing on the floor.
Twinners. Ashley and I happened to buy the same carseat, just different colors.

4 comments:

TheIsom8 said...

Having cousins so close in age will be so much fun! And they both look so cute hanging out together!

PS I removed the bean sprouts from the recipe-Garth said he did use them once and so added it when he was telling me how "he does it."
:-)

Sharee said...

Ohhh, that is so sweet! Kyla has cousins her age and it makes me so happy that she will have someone to play with as she grows up.

Emily said...

that is pretty much the cutest thing i have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Jenna - great pictures! That is so cute with Paisley holding Weston's hand. They are so adorable together. You got photos at the perfect moment!