Saturday, August 30, 2008

Congratuations Charity!

Charity is now a licensed therapist since she passed her second and final test last Saturday. To celebrate we went to Costa Vida for lunch and a little place called Icing on the Cupcake for dessert. Charity had driven by it and I had seen it in a magazine and we both wanted to go there because cupcakes are just so cute! Charity wanted a cute box, so we got them to go. I have to admit, they were only okay and not amazing, but it was fun to give them a try. At least they looked pretty : ) Congratulations again to Charity! We're so excited for you!

Charity and her must-have box in front of the shop
Our cute cupcakes (Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Mint, Peanut Butter, and Red Velvet)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenna - thanks for celebrating with Charity! The cupcakes are so cute! I wish I could have been there!

Melody said...

those cupcakes are so cute!!