Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Shopping just got easier

He's so excited to be able to look around and observe everyone and everything, and I'm so excited that I don't have to deal with a fussy baby that is tired of being in his carseat looking at the holes in the cart :)

7 comments:

Jeanette Mauerman said...

Holy cow! He's getting so big!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little man! He's growing up so fast! I can tell he is such a good baby! You are a fantastic mother to capture these special little moments!

Anonymous said...

Great picture.

TheIsom8 said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! I love when they start riding in the cart-it really does make everything so much easier! :-)

Melody said...

Wow! Sitting up already? That must have happened since the last time you guys came over. That is so great! I agree, shopping is a million times easier when they can sit up front.

joanna wilde said...

YEAH!!! Sitting in the cart is the best! I really can't believe how big he is. CRAZY!

Ryan Miller said...

Wow Case, I didn't know you could fit in a shopping cart!?! Good to see Weston can cruise in style now.