Friday, August 01, 2008

3 Months

After each month, I'm always amazed by how fast it goes. It never seems to go any slower and our little baby is already getting so big. Here are some new tidbits about Weston at 3 months:
-He blows bubbles and gurgles with his slobber
-Scratches his face all the time. This is partially my fault if I'm not on top of cutting his nails, but his nails grow SUPER fast and I have to cut them every other day. Seriously.
-Goes to bed around 9:30 and sleeps until 6 or 7.
-Continues to roll over, but now pushes his legs against the ground and wants to crawl so bad.
-Grabs and holds things a lot better.
-Found his feet, but doesn't play with them a whole lot.
-Is over sitting in his carseat while in the shopping cart. He likes to be able to look around.
Just chillin' and being a good boy while we moved into our apartment a few days before he turned 3 months

3 comments:

TheIsom8 said...

I love the smile-he is a great mix of the two of you. Can you email me some pictures so I can have them printed? I am going to do a cousins frame for the wall! Love you!

Sharee said...

I have the same issue with fingernails, they are so hard to keep trimmed and I have to fight her to trim them because she doesn't like me taking away the use of her hand. Ahhhh!

Anonymous said...

Weston is so handsome! He looks like a cougar fan already! I love that shirt.