Sunday, August 31, 2008

5 Months

I can't believe another month has come and gone, so it's time to update you on Weston's latest and greatest:

-Dances/stomps his feet
-Likes to suck on his lower lip
-LOVES to give kisses and get kisses
-Discovered his ears and likes to bat at them when he is tired
-Likes to look at his hands and wiggle his fingers
-Rolls over both ways consistently and is starting to scoot. He lifted himself on all fours once.
-Will kick his legs and doggy paddle in the water and when Casey lifts him up in the air when I say, "Weston, show me kicks." It's my new favorite thing.
-Was 16lbs 12oz and 26 1/2 in. at his appointment this last week.

Here are a few of my favorite moments from the past month.

Still loves to chew on his hands
Playtime with Daddy. He likes to get Casey's nose.
All bundled up after his bath
In his new crib
His pacifier has become his favorite teething toy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture of him sucking Casey's nose. That's hillarious.

Anonymous said...

Super pictures! Weston is growing up so fast! I am amazed at how much more he is doing than when I was there 3 weeks ago. I love every picture of him! I think the picture with him in the towel is the best! I sure miss him!

Melody said...

what a big boy he is now, so cute! That's great that you got a crib too, I bet he loves it. :)