Casey's mom came into town a few weeks ago and before we headed over to the Nartker's for a BBQ, we had a pool party at Jason and Ashley's. I was excited because I had just bought Weston a baby floatie and wanted to try it out. He absolutely loves it and it is supposed to last for up to 24 months, but I'm hoping to teach him how to swim before then. At least that is my goal, we'll see how it goes.
The new floatie. Worth every penny.

He loves to stick his hands in the water then suck on them.

When Paisley got her turn, all she wanted to do was lick the water. Who knew chlorine was so tasty? : )

Teaching Weston &Paisley how to share. She chewed on the floatie most of the time and he tried to chew on her head.

Weston and Aunt Charity

Weston and Grandma

1 comment:
Hey! I made the blog! Nice post! I love the pictures of Aunt Charity! Also, Weston is handsome as ever. It was so fun to be with all of you. Thanks for making my stay so enjoyable! I can't wait to see you all again!
Post a Comment