Casey was studying for his test one day when he saw this. He had never seen a lizard like this before, so he took a picture. I don't know how it got in our apartment and I'm not sure I want to know.
um, yeah-I am not big on lizards and I have never seen one like that! It is a blue tailed skink-crazy name, huh? They like moist, wooded habitat that have ample cover like the inside walls of buildings as well as places to "bask in the sun." see link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-lined_Skink I know, you were oh, so curious! ;-)
I'm glad you looked it up. I actually was wondering what kind it was, but kept forgetting to look it up myself. It's always nice when someone does the work for you : )
7 comments:
I think a blue tail means its poisonous
If that's true then Casey should of gotten sick or died because it bit him when he was trying to catch it. He was a quick little sucker.
That is one CRAZY looking lizard. I probably would have been scared, I am such a wimp.
that blue tail is freaky!
um, yeah-I am not big on lizards and I have never seen one like that! It is a blue tailed skink-crazy name, huh? They like moist, wooded habitat that have ample cover like the inside walls of buildings as well as places to "bask in the sun." see link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-lined_Skink
I know, you were oh, so curious! ;-)
I'm glad you looked it up. I actually was wondering what kind it was, but kept forgetting to look it up myself. It's always nice when someone does the work for you : )
I hope your visitor is gone when I visit the next time! I don't care for lizards at all!
Post a Comment