Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Just For Kicks

This is the new favorite thing that I mentioned in Weston's "5 Month" post. He does this in the water too. We were at our friends', the Griffin's, house when I took this.

4 comments:

TheIsom8 said...

So, so cute!! Ryden and I loved it!

joanna wilde said...

So cute! He really is big! You weren't kidding when you said his favorite thing to do was suck on his fist. ;) So funny! Must take after you. (isn't it you that can still put your fist in your mouth!?!)I can't that's for sure. My hands are proportionally too big compared to my mouth. Hurts my jaw just trying. ;) OUCH!

Anonymous said...

Jenna - you are a fantastic trainer! Weston is amazing and so smart. Whoever said baby boys develop slow physically never saw Weston. He is terrific. I bet you will have him swimming by 2 years old. I can hardly wait to see him again. He's my little man!

Tamara said...

Jenna - Weston is adorable. I really like hearing your voice on the video- I miss hearing it in real life. If you guys come back for Christmas or Thanksgiving call me!