...who's the cutest little boy of them all? Weston! : )
I know I'm
a little biased, but he is just so cute! I just love being a mom and seeing him grow and develop. We borrowed this swing from my sister (Thank you Joanna!) while we are down here and at first he didn't like it (he would actually cry when he looked up at the mirror). Then he started being able to focus on things better and will stare at himself the whole time and smile! It is the most adorable thing and I just love it!


5 comments:
You guys need to hurry and move up here. We already miss Weston...oh and you two as well:)
Jenna - you aren't biased! I think he's so cute too. I can't wait to see all of you again. You are a fantastic mom and I agree that he's the cutest "of them all."
Oh my goodness, he is SO CUTE! I love the picture where he is just looking up. He has the most beautiful eyes. I can't believe how fast he is growing!
I am so happy (and jealous) to hear you will all be in California. Paisley and Weston will be the best of friends. So fun!
Not to be contrary or anything (to Jason, not the post) ;-) but we are willing to have the move up to Sacramento go as slowly as possible! We are loving having Weston here (and the two of them)! :-) AND-we are looking forward to visiting Sacramento when they do move-since we had such a great time!
Post a Comment