Jenna, Hi, my name is Ashley. I am an old friend of the whole Tanner fam. You have to tell Casey hello and congrats on your beautiful baby. Our family lives in Rocklin, Ca and we all went to high school together in Roseville. I read about your birth and know how it was to have to leave a baby at the hospital. It is difficult! My now 2 year old had unexplained apnea, so he would hold his breath & turn blue. He was in for 10 days. We are always interested in hearing NICU stories because my husband is a nurse in a critical NICU. I am glad your little guy is doing well. Poor thing though with a spinal tap! You look like a darling gal and must have a great personality if you are married to Casey. Remind him Weston is still a bit small to wrestle with, but soon he'll be able to. (I have been put in many a half Nelson's in their home). If you'd like to visit our family blog it is: team-mills.blogspot.com
Weston is so very, very cute! He does look tiny. What great shots. It really pulls on my heart strings not to be there to hold him! Thanks for posting the pictures! Mom
5 comments:
He is too cute!
Jenna,
Hi, my name is Ashley. I am an old friend of the whole Tanner fam. You have to tell Casey hello and congrats on your beautiful baby. Our family lives in Rocklin, Ca and we all went to high school together in Roseville.
I read about your birth and know how it was to have to leave a baby at the hospital. It is difficult! My now 2 year old had unexplained apnea, so he would hold his breath & turn blue. He was in for 10 days. We are always interested in hearing NICU stories because my husband is a nurse in a critical NICU. I am glad your little guy is doing well. Poor thing though with a spinal tap!
You look like a darling gal and must have a great personality if you are married to Casey. Remind him Weston is still a bit small to wrestle with, but soon he'll be able to. (I have been put in many a half Nelson's in their home).
If you'd like to visit our family blog it is:
team-mills.blogspot.com
Take care!
Ashley
Weston is so very, very cute! He does look tiny. What great shots. It really pulls on my heart strings not to be there to hold him! Thanks for posting the pictures! Mom
I love him so much...he can sleep in my bed any time =). I will totally sleep on the sofa so that he may have a big bed to himself!
I love the way he is all sprawled out in the second picture! So cute!
Post a Comment