Tuesday, May 13, 2008

One Month Old!

It's hard for me to believe our little man is one month old already and because I'm late posting this, two months is right around the corner. It's crazy how fast it goes. He already looks so much bigger to me. I can't wait until his two month appointment to see how much he's grown. He makes us so happy and we find ourselves saying, "He's so cute!" multiple times a day : ) He is just a ball of energy. He is constantly thumping his legs and flailing his arms when he is awake or trying to crawl up me when I'm burping him. We can get him to smile on cue now too, which is one of my favorite things to do. Some of his favorite things are: baths, getting his boogers sucked out (weird I know), sleeping with mom, playing with dad, and getting his diaper changed. He's such a great baby and we love him to death! Here are some randome cuteness pictures from his first month.

Photo Shoot on the day he turned one month
This reminds me of Big Black's smile on "Rob & Big" (one of our favorite shows) and it just makes me smile every time I see it.I just loved how he had his hand resting on his knee
Sleeping soundly in Mom and Dad's bed
Wondering why we're taking the covers off : ) My two handsome men showing off their muscles
Reading byucougars.com with dad. We're starting him early : )
I just love it when there are things on the bottom of the feet
Sleeping with Mom

7 comments:

Ashley said...

He is so cute. I love the one of him smiling, and his cute little feet!

Anonymous said...

What a cute kid. Those are some of his best pictures yet.

Sharee said...

I have the same tax deduction onesie - haha! I guess it is inevitable since we both graduated with a MAcc in tax! I love it! I also LOVE the pics of him sleeping in bed. He is just so precious and I want to hold him!

Kerstin Miller said...

What cute pictures! I love them all, hope you guys are doing well! I lost my camera in California, so I haven't been able to update lately, but hopefully we find it soon!

Jelly said...

He is so adorable! I love the smile in that picture. So great!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss that little guy...............

em & matt said...

Oh my heavens Jenna, he is so cute! I miss having you around though...