Today is Casey's birthday and I just wanted to take the opportunity to let everyone know how wonderful I think he is. Here are a few things I love about Casey:-I love that he loves to work out so that he always looks good for me. I also love watching him flex his muscles in the mirror. The picture to the left is typical Casey and attests to this : )
-I love how dedicated he is. He is such a hard worker and really puts his all into everything he does.
-I love his sense of humor. He is always fun to be around, playfully teasing, or making jokes.
-I love his loyalty. He is the best friend and goes the extra mile to maintain relationships and show people he cares.
-I love how athletic he is. I loved to watch him play intramurels and can't wait until he can play catch/sports with Weston.
-I love how he puts in an extra effort to be romantic and creative even though it isn't his thing : )
-I love how goal-oriented and organized he is. I see him going over his goals and looking in his planner multiple times per day/week. He definately keeps our family on top of things.
-I love how complimentary he is. He always makes sure to tell me that I'm beautiful, tell me that dinner was wonderful, or let me know that I'm being a great mother.
-I pretty much love everything about him and don't know what I would do without him. He is a great example to me and to Weston and I'm grateful for everthing that he does for us. I love you Casey and I hope you have a great birthday!


10 comments:
happy birthday to casey :) i hope you guys have a fun day!
Keep your shirt on at all times if you are within any viewing distance of my wife. . . (please)
Happy Birthday!
Tell Casey he needs to work out a little more, he is getting a little flabby..... haha. I agree with your assessments of him. He is a really great person. Which means you are too.
I hesitate to admit it, but that picture is actually from 2005 or so and I think Casey is stronger than he used to be (and subsequently wears his shirt less) :). Happy birthday C-Rad (aka Deluxe).
Happy birthday, Case. I love you for all the reasons that Jenna listed, minus the romantic stuff.
Happy Birthday Casey! When you guys get out here, we'll have to celebrate with a big barbecue at our place :) Hope you had a good one!
Casey - Happy, happy birthday!!! Jenna - that was a great post! You two are great together and perfect for each other! I love you both! Mom (Weston is sooooo cute - I can't wait to see him again!)
Happy Birthday Casey (from all of us)! We think you are great and are loving having you here! We hope you had fun! Love, Janelle, Garth, Garin, Shelby, Ethan, Trevon, Starlee, & Ry
Oh my. When does Weston get to start working out with his dad?!
so when you were looking for a job, was the "no shirt, no shoes, no service" policy a deciding factor? HAHA, I just got back from the gym and I have to admit, that aside from working out for football in HS, lifting with casey is one of my fondest memories of BYU summers
Post a Comment