Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Weston's Blessing

Two days after Casey's graduation and the day before we left for Sacramento, Casey blessed Weston in my parent's ward in Farmington, UT. My mom got him the cutest little white tux (it even had tails) and he looked so handsome, he was super good for being hungry, and of course Casey did a great job blessing him. Since Casey's family was all there and because Boise, ID is closer to Farmington than Sacramento, Jason and Ashley blessed Paisley in my parent's ward too. It was fun! They both looked so adorable. Afterwards, my parents were wonderful and we had a fantastic luncheon at their house. Thanks mom and dad! Here are a few pictures that Casey's mom took (I forgot my camera). Jason's friend Spencer was nice enough to take pictures the day of and I'll probably replace these pictures with his once we get them. Thank you Spencer! Also, thanks to everyone that was there to share in our special day! We really appreciate it!

Too cute!

The delicious food

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You probably already know, I have Spencer's images. I'm holding them for ransom until all my demands are met.

Anonymous said...

The babies are so cute and the food was delicious! Thanks for all the coordinating so we could all be there together.

Sharee said...

I love the pics of the two babies - they are so perfect and tiny! The food looks absolutely gourmet, especially since I have not had breakfast or lunch because my house has no food!

Robyn & Aaron said...

Weston is the cutest. I didn't realize that Paisley was the same age, that is so fun. Jenna, you were born to be a good momma, I'm so excited for you.