Testing the water
Friday, May 16, 2008
Poolside Tanner
The title is probably a flashback for some of our readers : ) Since Weston loves water and his baths so much, we thought we should see if he liked the pool. He liked dipping his feet in the other day and just liked being outside with us (he falls asleep every time), so today we decided to take him in the water. He looked so cute in his Tommy Hilfiger swimsuit (even though it's a little big) and he LOVED the water. It is a little chilly when you are first getting in, but he didn't even cry. He was only in for a few minutes, then we took him out, wrapped him in a towel and he fell asleep. He is such a good baby!
Testing the water
Testing the water
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
How is it that Weston already has bigger muscles than Casey:)
What a cute little baby with a cute swimsuit! Looks like he loves water as much as his parents! Great post! I love to see your pictures.
Wow, it's been a while since I heard the phrase "Poolside Tanner"! That is so cute that he loves the water.
Question: When are Weston and Paisley gonna do a swimsuit calendar? I mean, they are the next generation of Poolside Tanners.
SO cute! I am so excited to get Kyla in the pool - we have her swim suit, hat, and floatie. I am hoping to take her this week. Blog post to follow... Of course he would have a Tommy swim suit! I am not even surprised!
oh, the memories of casey flailing around in that pool...
Oh, is he a thumb sucker? Cute!
Post a Comment