Friday, May 30, 2008

Mother's Day

I love Mommy this much! Even though you can't see his arms all the way, that's what I like to imagine he's saying in this picture : ) Weston was the best Mother's Day gift I could have gotten. I know this post is a little late, but I have to show some appreciation to my wonderful husband. He made my first official Mother's Day a great one. It started with him bringing me breakfast and flowers in bed that he helped make with Garth and the kids, and it was delicious. Weston was good all day and we had a great dinner that night made by Garth. Thanks for cooking Garth!

The next week I was sitting down watching TV and Casey hands me a piece of paper that led me on a scavenger hunt throughout the house and yard (about 10 different locations and clues). Casey had the cutest things to say on each piece of paper and was super creative with the clues. I was really impressed and had a goofy grin on my face the entire time : ) At the end of the rainbow was my Mother's Day present: a new external flash for my camera. It works great and makes taking pictures even more fun. I absolutely love it! Casey was still deciding which one to get me when Mother's Day rolled around and felt bad for not having it, but definately made up for it. I will always remember my first Mother's Day and all the effort that Casey went through to make it a special one for me, so I want to thank the greatest husband ever and say I love you tons! I hope everyone else had a great Mother's Day too!
*I want to thank Jason for giving Casey the idea for the scavenger hunt too! It was a great one! : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenna - I'm sure Weston loves you that much! What a handsome little man he is! I'm thrilled that you had a wonderful mother's day. It's also a belated mother's day gift to me to see what a wonderful husband you have ! I'm really proud of both of you and grateful that you have a healthy little boy!

Sharee said...

WOW Case - I am very impressed! Since Brandon was in Cancun and I was in Idaho, I am still waiting for our first official Mother's Day together, but I LOVE hearing about everyone else's.