Friday, May 23, 2008

More Pool Pics

We took Weston in the pool again the next day and these pictures were just too cute not to post. It's really hard controlling the need to take a picture of everything when you have a baby and going through them and deleting some is even harder. I usually think there is something cute about them all : ) Anyways, here is Weston relaxing in the intertube.

We just let him float, and he just sat perfectly still and even fell asleep for a little bit. We kept a very close eye on him though ; )

6 comments:

Sharee said...

Already a brave little boy! I am the EXACT same way about the pics - I have hundreds and I keep several of every occasion because her facial expression is different in each one - haha! Keep em all, I say!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry I've already called CPS.

Ashley said...

I love his little swim trunks!

Kerstin Miller said...

He looks so relaxed! That looks like fun! We just bought Jackson some quicksilver board shorts the other day. I can't wait to try them out. We'll be in CA in a little over 3 weeks!

Tiffany said...

Haha, that cracks me up. Landon never went in the pool last year so this year was his first year. Cute pics.

Tamara said...

Jenna,
Weston is beautiful! What a little cutie. Hey, I finally started a blog - I don't have your regular email so I'll give it to you here. www.tamanddan.blogspot.com
I miss you - hope you like Cali.