Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Casey's Graduation
Hooray Casey! I am proud to announce that I am now married to a graduate with a Masters of Accountancy, Emphasis on Tax from Brigham Young University. Casey graduated on April 25th and it was a day filled with family and fun. The actual graduation was a little long (not a surprise), but the day was great and in the end, I think Casey was glad that I made him walk : ) That night we celebrated with all of our family at the Golden Corral for dinner courtesy of Morris and Christi (Casey's Aunt and Uncle). Here are a few pictures that we took in front of the sign a couple days before (it can get pretty crowded around the sign during graduation) and Casey's mom took the day of. Jason took some professional shots that I will add later, but he is slacking and I haven't gotten them yet : )

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Congrats to Casey on his bachelor's and master's degrees in accounting from BYU - #1 in the nation. Right! It was so exciting to be there and celebrate with you. Weston was so cute in his little BYU outfit!
Ohhh!! So exciting! And with a little baby too! Yay for finishing school! I'm glad Jenna made Case walk - I made my brother walk with me and it was the best graduation day ever!
Post a Comment