Thursday, May 08, 2008

And the winner is...


This is a little belated, but I wanted to announce the winner of the "Price is Right - Baby Style" entry. Nobody got the date right (all entries entered on my due date or after didn't count : ) ), but my beautiful sister Jaleen (pictured above with my nephew Brady) guessed the weight exactly and was really close to the time (5 minutes off - 3:18pm). She guessed 7 lbs. 14 oz. and 3:23pm. Since we are in San Diego right now, we'll be buying her dessert at Extraordinary Desserts. If you are ever in San Diego, this is the best dessert place ever and everyone should go. Feel free to visit their sight at http://extraordinarydesserts.com/

Berry Devonshire is one of her favorites (the top left picture)

3 comments:

Blog Blah said...

Thanks for the credit ;-)! The picture is making me want to go...I'm so excited!

Courtnie said...

Congrats to Jaleen but after seeing those pictures, I am SOO jealous and very sad that I didn't win. . . :(

JD said...

this thing was rigged.