This is Casey's response whenever someone questions how he plays with his son : ) If he scared me, then I might worry, but Casey has a really good track record. He has never dropped a baby/child he has done this with yet and Weston already has a really strong neck. Plus, I think it is super cute!


3 comments:
I did wait until he was 2 weeks old before we started the balancing act.
i would love to see the tanner boys' balancing act at some point.
I was there for at least one of those pictures and it made me a little nervous whether there was a need or not to be nervous! I agree that Weston has a strong neck - the strongest neck of any baby I've seen. I think that means he will be an awesome wrestler like his dad. He is so, so cute! I'm missing him. I think I need to see him again soon. Love, Mom
Post a Comment