Monday, July 30, 2007

New Toys

When I came home from work today I had quite a few surprises. Casey was there instead of at work, playing with his new laptop, and there was a box with my BRAND NEW NIKON D80! Casey bought it for me for our anniversary. My husband loves me! : ) I'm so excited to use it. It is a little overwhelming since there are so many buttons and modes, but after testing it out and talking to Jason a few times, I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.

Casey and his new laptop
My beautiful camera

4 comments:

TheIsom8 said...

Yeah!! We think your husband loves you too! Congratulations on 2 fun toys to both of you!! We will be up there Aug. 11-14! Love you!

Sheree Tanner said...

Jenna - congratulations! how fun! you look so professional! Your pictures are already great so now they will be even better? I'm glad to see you so happy!

joanna wilde said...

How fun Jenna! It's perfect for you. You're always so good at taking cute pictures!

Jelly said...

I'm so happy for you! Looks great, nice to have a photographer in the family! You always take great pics and Casey can help me more with my stupid computer :-). Love you both!