Last Wednesday, a few girls (Tamara, Christie, Jeanette, and Megan) and I had a Girl's Wii Night. We brought snacks, talked, then played tennis, boxing, bowling, smooth moves, and Rayman for a couple of hours. My favorite was Rayman. It all made for a very fun time and I'm so lucky to be able to work with such fun girls.
Tamara and Megan boxing

Jeanette running on Rayman. To run, you have to move the remotes really fast up and down.

Once again, I couldn't get the video to actually appear, so here is the link of us playing tennis. We look like complete spazzes (especially Tamara and I), but it must help because we won almost every game : )
2 comments:
Jenna-that looks like so much fun!
that sounds fun. IT is great you have such fun friends to play with. I want a wii, but my husband is strictly a xbox 360 guy he thinks wiis are for kids. kids do know how to have fun!!
Post a Comment