Friday, July 06, 2007

Five In A Row

Don't laugh because this will probably be one of the only times you see this great feat, so take a good look. We were playing Mexican Train (a dominoes game) with some friends and I got 5 doubles in a row. Four is unusual, but 5, that's just crazy! I was so proud of it I had to take a picture and show everyone. I think our friends thought I was a little weird, but I'd have to define myself as more blog crazy or picture happy : ) Now I will be able to remember this moment always : )

4 comments:

TheIsom8 said...

Congratulations Jenna! Yeah!! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Did you make the mandatory pigeon and turkey noises? I don't know what they are at five...

Jenna said...

No noises. Casey got over those real quick : )

JD said...

yeah, i'm curious about what noises would be justified in such a situation.