Monday, July 30, 2007

Pioneer Day

The 24th of July is Pioneer Day, which is another excuse not to have school (but unfortunately not work for most). After I got out of work, we went tubing down the Provo River. We have always wanted to and even though there were a few rain clouds in the sky, we decided that we had better do it while we had the chance. It was so much fun. I got a little beat up just because I'm talented that way (bruises on my shins and a big one on my bum from hitting a rock), but other than that (and the water being a bit chilly) it was a relaxing way to spend the afternoon. We then had a BBQ and set off some fireworks that night. It was a great way to celebrate our ancestors and their trek to the west.






1 comment:

TheIsom8 said...

How fun! I really want to go tubing sometime!