Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter!

Ryan, Kerstin, Casey and I went at 12:01am this morning to go get the 7th Harry Potter book at Wal-Mart. We got there at 11:45pm and there was a line in the store, but by the time we had bought our book and were leaving, there was a huge line all the way out the door and around the building. It was crazy. I've never gotten the book at 12:01am before, so it was fun. I'm only on the third chapter, so we'll see how it goes...

Kerstin and I with our books
Some people couldn't even wait to get out of the store before they started reading it.

2 comments:

The Pitt's said...

Ours came delivered on Sat.
Jaren and mom finished it by Sunday night and Jonas and Dad are working on it now.
Love you and loved the book!

Jenna said...

I finished it Sunday Night as well. I LOVED it too. I think it was her best one yet.