Friday, July 06, 2007

Fall Out Boy Concert

When we were in San Diego, we got tickets to go to a Fall Out Boy concert, but then it was postponed to a date that we couldn't go to, so we got a refund and I bought other tickets for the same concert in Salt Lake City. On June 25, we finally had the chance to go to the Honda Civic Tour/ Fall Out Boy concert. The performers in order were Cobra Starship (a few good songs, one of which was the theme song for "Snakes on a Plane."), The Academy Is..., Paul Wall (worst performer ever), +44, and Fall Out Boy. By the end of the night our ears were a little shot, but concerts are always fun. This was only Casey's second concert EVER and I'm just glad that I could take him to his first concerts. My favorite part is seeing him get so excited. He even researches the band a little or listens to their CD (if we have it) in preparation for the concert. I love seeing him sing along and seeing how happy they make him : )

Paul Wall and his satanic looking sidekick (he rapped all the songs with Paul Wall)
+44 (it was so cool to see Travis Barker play the drums, he is amazing)
Fall Out Boy. They are really good live and put on a good show.

1 comment:

TheIsom8 said...

I am so gald that you could reschedule! It looks like you had a great time! I wish we were there to go to Incubus!