Friday, March 16, 2007

Survey Says?

Okay, so here is the deal. For my birthday, Casey took me shopping and I bought clothes. Whenever I get new clothes, I have this huge desire to wear them right away. I just get too excited about all the cute things that I bought to wait. Sometimes I also imagine the perfect outfit, which sometimes involves more than one piece of clothing, so I'll buy one article of clothing then the other, and as soon as I have the whole outfit I want to wear it right away. I also tend to look over some of my older clothes in favor of the new ones. Am I the only one that does this? Is it just a girl thing? All of these questions were going through my head as I put on my new birthday clothes that I absolutely LOVE, which I have thanks to my wonderful, hardworking husband : ) Any thoughts?

8 comments:

Garth Isom said...

I think everyone feels that way! Don't they? New stuff is just way too exciting! :-)

Garth Isom said...

Should I have mentioned it was Janelle typing the above comment and not Garth? ;-)

Jenna said...

Casey doesn't. He can wait weeks or months before he puts on some of his new clothes. I'm more like next day.

Ashley said...

You are definitely not the only one! I am the same way! I love getting new clothes, and wear them at the soonest opportunity I have (which is withing 24 hours usually)!... New clothes just make me feel fresh and ready for a new day you know?!

Anonymous said...

I have to say I'm like Casey. I don't won't to ruin them or stain them or anything. I wear them mostly special occassions. The difficulty is that sometimes I haven't worn them much and then I stop liking them.

caseytanner said...

i think you look freakin hot in your new clothes.

Charity said...

I'm just like Jenna and Ashley. I like to wear my new clothes ASAP and wear them ALL the time and wear the old clothes less and less. Good thing I'm always buying new clothes!

joanna wilde said...

LOL...I AM EXACTLY the same way. I love to shop, A LOT then wear all of them whenever I can the soonest. And Broc can leave things new in the closet for months. That's what I don't get!