Sunday, March 25, 2007

Spring is here!

As always, I'm so excited for spring to finally be here. Granted, it is only slightly warmer than winter in San Diego, but still. The word spring just makes me thinks of picnics, fluffy little ducklings, and of course FLOWERS springing up left and right. These white daisies are everywhere in Janelle and Garth's yard, so I went out and took a few pictures. I was pretty happy with how they turned out.
Same type of flower, but an underside view.

4 comments:

caseytanner said...

those are the SIIIIIIIIIIIICKEST pictures I've ever seen. try and top that J!

Ashley said...

Those are pretty great! I really like the colors of the first one. Great detail!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Henna. I think you take the flower picture crown. Great perspective on the one and I like the cropping you picked on the other. Good job.

Christine said...

I Love these pictures!! way good job!