Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Photo Shoot

I like to take pictures, and if I haven't taken any in a while I start to get a craving. To solve this problem I'll pick up our camera and take pictures of the kids while they are playing in the yard or walk around and look for something to take a picture of. This photo shoot happened to be of the kids. It is hard to resist taking pictures of them since they are so cute. I've also never made a picture black and white before, so I practiced a little with these photos.

Starlee. She is the biggest Ham and is always ready for someone to take a picture of her : )
Ryden has the longest lashes I have ever seen, so I wanted to take a picture that focused on them. I think it turned out alright. I would kill for his lashes : )
After I posted these pictures, Casey said he like the color version of Ryden better, so now I'm posting this one as well. I like the black and white, Casey likes the color. Which one do you guys like better?

1 comment:

Sheila said...

color. it has a really nice warmth to it.