House of Blues (the wall behind us was so neat)
Thursday, March 08, 2007
It's My Party
Well, I'm the big 2-4, but my 24th year couldn't have started out any better than it did. I had a great birthday! Jason and Ashley were in town the day before and we got to go to the zoo courtesy of Garth and Janelle, Casey made reservations at House of Blues (since my b-day was on Sunday), and then we went to Extraordinary Desserts which is always good. On Sunday we walked along the beach, then Garth and Janelle made a wonderful roast for dinner and once again we had Extraordinary Desserts, since that is where we got my birthday cake. I also got a lot of cool presents and cards. Thanks to everyone that was there, for all my great presents, e-mails, and phone calls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
damn that girl's H. O. T.
Post a Comment