Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Ethan's Fieldtrip

I was lucky enough to go with Ethan on his Trolley fieldtrip on the 27th. We first took a bus to the trolley station, rode the trolley to downtown san diego, ate lunch by the pier, took the ferry to Coronado, then took a bus back to school. Along the way they gave us a checklist of things to look for (school bus, firetruck, Petco Park, etc.). I thought it was a great way to entertain the kids along the way. I'll probably try it once I have kids : ) We had a lot of fun and am so glad to be an aunt on days like these. I have also never seen so many kids without teeth at one time : )

Ethan and I on the ferry
Downtown San Diego from the Ferry
The kids looking over the side of the boat. The little girl in the blue jacket is Madelyn, she was in Ethan and I's group.
Once we got to Coronado, all the kids got to play on the beach. Ethan liked chasing the pigeons. I really liked how I got him chasing it mid-flight and with it's shadow on the ground.

2 comments:

TheIsom8 said...

THANK YOU for going! Ethan had the best time and bragged to his friends and siblings that he had you come! (A very special treat!) We love you!!

Anonymous said...

Great picture with the bird. Really good capture.