Monday, March 12, 2007

Corvette Diner

When Casey's mom and Charity got into town we immediately relxed and got pedicures, grabbed some lunch at Casey's mom and I's favorite place, Nordstom Cafe, then we shopped until we dropped. After picking up Casey from work, and a little more shopping : ) we went to Corvette Diner. The food honestly isn't that great, except for the shakes and old fashioned desserts, but the atmosphere is so much fun. All the waiters and waitresses dress up and do their hair like back in the day, they throw straws and Bazooka bubblegum at you, and really try to play the part. They also have a DJ that plays oldies. We had a great time!

Casey got two shakes they were so good, but was very protective, hence the pinching of my straw so I couldn't drink any while taking the picture.
Charity being shy

1 comment:

TheIsom8 said...

I'm with you-it is all about the atmosphere, but the atmosphere is great! :-)