We were glad we got there early because Pandas are more active in the morning and this one was just sitting there enjoying his bamboo.
Monday, March 05, 2007
San Diego Zoo
I love the zoo! I had forgotten how fun it was, so I was glad when Jason and Ashley said that it was one of the things they wanted to see for their visit. I also have to thank my wonderful sister and brother-in-law Janelle and Garth for the passes. It was a great birthday present : ) We walked around the ENTIRE park, which is no small feat (100 acres), and saw just about every animal on display. It is like a jungle and so beautiful! I got so many good pictures that is was hard to choose which ones to share, but I think I picked the best ones. Enjoy!
I didn't really like taking pictures of animals through fences, but you can't deny what a beautiful creature it is.
Aloe Vera (I think this is my favorite)
Koala Bear. Isn't he just the cutest! I really liked how he was holding his little foot up.
Meerkat. Another time we saw them they were scouting the sky looking for birds that might harm their little ones. Little bit of trivia: Their favorite food is scorpions. They are immune to the poison.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I really like the aloe vera picture! The details are really good! I think that one is my favorite too!
Post a Comment