Monday, March 12, 2007
Legoland
When Casey's mom first said that she was coming down she mentioned going to Legoland because it is the only amusement park she hadn't been to yet. When people asked what we were doing, they kind of gave us funny looks because Legoland is typically a kids park and you don't usually see four adults going by themselves, but I don't think they know how much fun it is. My favorite part was everything built out of legos. I didn't think you could build so many cool things with legos. It was fun going around and being a kid for a day : )
Since I like to take pictures, I had to take a picture with the camera man

Charity and Mom's favorite ride as we saw storybook land
Casey's mom soaked after the pirate ship ride. You got to squirt people with water and got squirted as well. Casey and I had so much fun getting people wet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That sounds/looks like a lot of fun! Are there a lot of rides? Or is it more exhibits of legos and stuff? (I obviously don't know much about it!)
Yeah it looks really cool. Next trip... Charity said it was a lot of fun
who is that HOT chick next to the short pudgy photographer? She needs to leave that legoman, cause she is WICKED HOT.
There is a pretty even amount of rides and lego exhibits. A lot of the rides are really mellow and you just sit and look at stuff made out of legos. There are also a lot of interactive playgrouds (you get wet at most of them).
Post a Comment