New Things:
~Crawling and getting into even more than before.
~Pulls himself to standing. He stands up in his crib waiting for us to get him when he wakes up.
~Can slowly walk along furniture, switch from things that are close together, and pushes a box around the living room.
~Loves baby food, cottage cheese, and plain yogurt. He is such a great eater. I'm pretty sure he would keep eating if I let him.
~Loves to spit, will mimic you when you spit at him most of the time, and starts to spit more when he's frustrated or tired.
~Fake coughs. He has been doing this since he was born, but now if you fake cough at him, he'll fake cough back.
~Is really good at drinking out of his sippy cup and can drink from a straw too.
~Went to his first BYU game and loves to hear us sing the BYU fight song.
~Fits in his shoes :)
~Gets really excited when he sees other babies or kids.
~Is playing by himself better. I'm able to leave the room and get things done and he just keeps on playing.
~Already fits in quite a few of his 9 month clothes.
Mr. Cool sporting his Faux-hawk and Adidas shoes (from Chris Weston).


6 comments:
He is such a cute baby! I can't believe he is already 7 months old!
He is SO CUTE!!!
the last picture portrays him as a contemplative kid. he'll be very wise.
That Weston just gets cuter and cuter all the time. I just love his little personality. Your pictures are terrific!
cute pics! i love the spitting one! I can't believe he's 7 months already and he's moving around and everything, that's crazy!
Hey Jenna, I found your blog through the Goggins' blog. You have some really great photos of Weston. He is too darn cute; he seems to get cuter each time I see him! He is turning into such a big boy. I can't believe all the new stuff he is already doing.
Post a Comment