Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Halloween Dinner

We decided not to take Weston out on actual Halloween because we figured that the Trunk-or-Treat was enough since he really didn't care : ) Also, Casey got home a little later than usual because he had to work out of town that day, so we just had a Halloween dinner and watched a scary movie. Here are some pictures of the dinner that I was quite proud of! : )

Mashed Boo-tatoes, sweet potato pumpkins, and tombstone meatloaf.
Ghost and Pumpkin chocolate covered strawberries

10 comments:

TheIsom8 said...

I think that this might be the coolest Halloween dinner ever! And such a great idea for next year... :-)

jeff&lynn said...

I love your creativity! Weston is adorable in his lion costume. He's getting so big!

Katie and Christian said...

So cute! I;m very impressed! :)

Erin and Ryan said...

Jenna you are so creative. Weston did make quite a cute lion!

caseytanner said...

not only did it look cool, but it also tasted VERY good.

Felicia said...

These are adoreable! Very creative!

Anonymous said...

Jenna - you are a fantastic and creative cook! The dinner looks so fun! It sure turned out great!

JD said...

holy cow. looks amazing.

em & matt said...

So you really are THE cutest ever! :) I miss you so much! We need to catch up soon. Let me know when you're not super busy making the world's cutest dinners :)

Tamara said...

Jenna - I almost forgot how crazy you are with holidays. You look so happy in all your pictures - miss you a bunch. Weston is the cutest ever!