Tuesday, November 04, 2008

ROAR if you like Halloween

We missed our Trunk-or-Treat, so we went to Jason and Ashley's the Thursday before Halloween. Weston was a lion and I must say that he looked very cute. Casey picked his costume out of the three I was deciding on and he did a great job! I was afraid he wouldn't like having it on, but he didn't mind it at all. It did make it a little hard for him to move around though.
Is he not the cutest lion you've ever seen? :)
What goes around, comes around :) The little ones were very interested in each other's costumes.Weston decided it was too much effort to move around, so he just laid there for a while and Paisley took advantage of it.
Weston with Dad
Weston and his "mummy" :)
Getting his first piece of candy
Bad to the Bone. Underneath his costume, he had another costume that was a little more comfortable. I just couldn't resist it when I saw it.

4 comments:

TheIsom8 said...

Well, my comment to my friend was, "My nephew is so freakin adorable." (Let's pretend I didn't say freaking since I have been trying not to-and about 98% if the time I don't.) But he is officially adorable! :-) (not that you needed my endorsement...)

Emily said...

what a cutie - i love his costume! even more than that, i love yours - so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Weston - so adorable! I can't wait to see him tomorrow! He is getting so big. The costume and shirt are great! He is the cutest ever!

JD said...

you double-dressed him? awesome.

i like the picture where it actually looks like he's mauling the other children. getting into character.