We attended Casey's work's family fun day at the bowling alley a few Saturday's ago. There was food, gift bags for the kids, and then unlimited, all-day bowling. I bowled 144 my first game and then 145 my second, which are both A LOT better than my previous best of 115. I was pretty proud! :)


6 comments:
congrats on having a higher score than the big "C" i see up there. I bet that made you happy! We're coming up this weekend, lets get together!
NOTE: The C is for Charity! I did not bowl. I was busy studying. So rest assure, had I bowled, Jenna would have been in second place. :)
but to be honest, i am a little nervous to bowl against her. Those are definitely some impressive scores.
We all know I wouldn't be anywhere close to Jenna (apparently I have bad form), but I am definitely proud from a distance! Go Jenna!
Jenna - wow! you have me beat on the bowling! That is awesome!
i was scared about the "C" for a second there.
remember when the men totally dominated in team-bowling? that was fun.
Post a Comment