Weston is 8 months TODAY! I can't decide which is crazier. That he is already 8 months old or that I'm actually posting his month birthday on time : ) I'm loving this age though. He is starting to do so many funny/amazing things and is constantly keeping us entertained. Here are some of his latest and greatest:
>Can climb up stairs and on top of his Huggies box then on to the couch.
>Opens drawers, cupboards, and closes/pushes open doors. I now have to really close the door to prevent him from going through.
>Feeds himself using the pincer grasp. I love this!
>Got his first tooth two days before Thanksgiving and is working on the second one.
>Likes toast, bread, grated cheese, little pieces of fruit (especially grapes), pieces of chicken and turkey, torillas, and cheerios.
>Blows raspberries. He mainly does it on my face when he is giving me kisses, but he'll also do it on our arms, legs, and stomach.
>Likes to play chase with me. The other night Jason and Ashley were over with Paisley and she was crawling towards him and he thought she was playing chase so he got a huge smile on his face and was preparing to crawl away, but then she stopped so he stopped and looked a little bummed :) It was kind of cute that he thought she was playing chase with him.
>Waves "hi." We're still working on this one, so he doesn't do it consistently yet.
>Says Da-da and will look at Casey when I ask, "Where's Da-da?"
>
Here are a few pictures and a video from the last few weeks to show that we've got our work cut out for us with this one :)
Somebody found the toilet paper
After he climbs on the couch, he has decided that it is fun to climb on the side table and play with the lamp.
He likes to spread his toys all over
Hmmm...What's in here?
This one was taken today. We just love this little guy! Climbing


6 comments:
Great picture reaching in the door. You left off that I'm pretty much his favorite though :)
He is such a cute little guy and we are so thankful that we had some time with him! I hope that he gets that second tooth soon-he will love having teeth! :-) Hard to believe 8 months have passed...
He's so adorable. I can't believe he's 8 months already! I can tell he keeps you busy!
Looks like he's going through the Charmin faster than Casey does.
Great pictures, Weston is getting big.
Great pictures! Little Weston is so cute! I just love seeing his pictures. It makes me so happy to hear how he's doing. I sure miss him. I love the toilet paper picture! The one with him on his tiptoes looking in the drawer is great too!
i love that he unrolls the toilet paper too. I think it's a rite of passage for all babies. :)
Post a Comment