Monday, November 10, 2008

Cutest Baby Contest


About a week ago I entered Weston in a small "Cutest Baby Contest." I read their online magazine, and I just thought it would be fun. Anyways, he made it to the finals! : ) Now it is up to the public to vote for the cutest baby. Click on the button above which has instructions on how to vote, and please take a few seconds to vote for our cute little guy (Entry #3)! Thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Weston has my vote and I'll tell all my friends to vote for him too! I hope he wins!

Emily said...

i voted for him as well. what an adorable little guy!

JD said...

totally stuffed the ballot box for him.

Kerstin Miller said...

i just voted... he is a definite shoe-in!

too bad our time was so short in San Fransisco, we missed you guys! We'll have to catch ya next time!

Anonymous said...

How soon do you find out the winners of the contest?