A couple weeks ago, Melody, Ashley, and I took our kids to a pumpkin patch. We basically wanted an excuse to hang out, so we are doing a play group thing once or twice a month. The pumpkin patch was pretty fun, but we'll have to go earlier in the season next year because the pumpkins were not very plentiful.

Weston posing with the pumpkins

All the kids. It took some effort to get them all to look :)
I just love my little man!

4 comments:
the picture with all the kids looks impossible...how'd you get them all to look and smile? ridiculous.
Ashley was playing peek-a-boo behind me. It was funny to watch them watch her and it worked like a charm :)
I love the pumpkin patch...and I am so bummed we didn't go this year!
Such cute pictures! Lots of pumpkins! Weston is the cutest little man! :)
Post a Comment