Casey giving it a go
Friday, October 03, 2008
Yeah for Rice Cereal!
At 5 1/2 months we started Weston on rice cereal to get ready for veggies and fruits. He wasn't too sure about it after the first few bites, but he was loving it by the time we were done. We tried to feed him in his rocker, but he kept wanting to sit up, so we set him on the ground. We have since gotten a booster seat, which he likes a whole lot more and makes it a lot easier to feed him.
This is what happens when Casey feeds him and it proceeded to get worse after each spoonful. There was cereal all over, so I had to take over again.
He even wipes his own face : )
He was a fan of the bowl as well
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
He is such a cute little guy. He's growing up fast!
He wipes his own face, huh? Quite talented...I wish one of my kids would have done that! ;-) We still have to remind them to put their napkin in their lap!
looks like him and jackson have that same problem, hard to bend over when that gut's in the way. linebackers for the cougs' in the making. now you just need to teach him to wipe the other end and you guys will have it made!
Jenna,
Weston is soo dang cute - I just want to kiss his little head. I miss you lots - hope you are coming to visit for Christmas before we go to Denver!
That's my little man! He so handsome! I hope I can feed him when I come visit. I love the picture with him wiping his face - that is so cute.
Weston is so adorable and getting so big! I love that he just ate all the cereal up as well as the bowl. Gotta love little boys!
Post a Comment