Friday, October 31, 2008

BYU Homecoming

We had the opportunity to go to BYU Homecoming this year. Casey went up for a recruiting event and Weston and I tagged along. It was a really quick trip. We flew in Saturday morning, hung out a bit (Weston and I took a nap), made a necessary stop at the bookstore, went to the recruiting event, went to the game, and we flew out Sunday night. Our friends Richard and Rebecca were able to get some tickets for us and Casey's cousin and my brother, Jonathan, came too. Weston was super good even though it was a little chilly and slept through a lot of it. It was a pretty boring game, but we're glad we got to go to at least one home game this year.
On the walk to the game, Weston fell asleep. My brother Jonathan. Weston kept looking at his reflection in his sunglasses :)

Richard and Rebecca. They also let us stay at their house Sat. night. Thanks guys!The four of us
Our little BYU family

2 comments:

TheIsom8 said...

I love Weston in Casey's jacket and I am so glad that you got to go to a home game! How fun...and you saw Bud! I am so jealous!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Too bad ESPN didn't get a shot of Weston! It looks like you all had a great time.