There is a lot of pictures from our trip to San Francisco for our Anniversary, but we had such a good time. We walked around a lot and saw everything we set out to see, but we'll need to go back to see some of the other sights we couldn't fit into our day trip. Enjoy!
The San Francisco Bridge. We got there early enough that it was still foggy.

Just the three of us

Lombard Street-The Crookedest Street. Since we got there early, there wasn't a line to drive down.

Pier 39 Seals


Just a cute picture of Weston

Weston and I riding the Pier 39 carousel. He loved it!

Eating clam chowder in a bread bowl. Casey said it was a must, but I think it was a little too expensive for what we got, so we'll just go the In-N-Out from now on :)


Ghiradelli Square

Casey's Peanut Butter Fudge Sundae. I got a strawberry shake.

1 comment:
We haven't been to SF since that time with Chuck, I think it is time to go back...would it be too crazy at Thanksgiving with all of the kids?
Post a Comment