For the last few months since Casey graduated, he has been studying for his CPA exams. He took his first one in July and his second in August. I'm proud to say that he passed both with flying colors. He's been studying really hard, so he deserves it. Congratulations! 2 down, 2 to go!
Casey studying away
6 comments:
Congratulations Casey! I don't think I've seen many people who work harder than you do. Seriously though...take a break. j/k. I'm sure you will pass the other two just as easily!
by "flying colors," of course, jenna means that casey scored 90%+. that's called rolling and smoking.
Jenna - great post! You are a wonderful supportive wife!
Casey - congratulations on the 90 and 94% scores! You are awesome! I hope I never told you what my scores were but you have me beat by a long shot!!! I agree with Melody that you'll do as well or better on the last two. I hope you'll do something fun to celebrate when it's all over! I am so happy for your success!
Good job Casey! I hate that test. :) Hopefully you took the harder ones first and it will be smooth sailing for the last 2.
Yeah Casey! We are all so excited for you! :-)
casey just resurrected the good ol' crotch chop on those tests, congrats! and keep choppin'
Post a Comment