Thursday, October 02, 2008

The Circus!

One of the benefits to Casey's company is that they have a box at Arco Arena, and if there aren't too many clients going and you sign up on a list, you can get tickets to almost any event except King's games. Casey signed us up for the Circus because I had never been and we took our good friends the Nartkers. It was fun, but we decided that it would be ideal for the 5 to 10-year-old range. Now I can say I've been, but I don't think we'll be going back anytime soon : )

Just the three of us


I know this picture is blurry, but it reminds me of the chaos before the show started and during intermission.

3 comments:

Melody said...

Thanks again for taking us, we had a really great time. And you made Dallin's day!

Aaron & Robyn said...

I can't believe how big Weston is getting! And...I'm super jealous of the circus, that had to have been so fun!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of the family! You all look fabulous and I'm missing Weston! I can't wait to see you all next month.